Total Pageviews

Monday 19 March 2012

Flo Rida collaborations I wouldn't be surprised happen

Flo Rida seems to be everywhere these days, just like Economic crisis, Terrorism OR unlike the opposite sex in my life. (Obligatory self deprecating, yet true remark? Check. Right, moving on)

As such, here are some possible collaborations I would not be surprised (I would) to find emerge from whatever musical Sarlaac he resides in, in the near future.


If anybody knows what's going on in this cover than please feel free to keep it to yourself.
Also is he urinating in that mailbox? It certainly looks like that way. That or he's launching out of his jeans like a one man beat dropping USSR ground to air missile.


Flo Rida (Feat. Coldplay): The club can't handle my views on Water Aid.
Flo Rida (Feat. Metallica): For whom the bell tolls, (Bell in this sentence means 'Bee-yatch')
Flo Rida (Feat. Lil Wayne): Horrifically titled grammatical nightmare
This man screams 'PAY ATTENTION TO ME'. He's the musical equivalent of a 4 year old pissing on the wall.

Flo Rida (Feat. U2): Desperately trying to remain relevant (Diiirrtyyy club remix)
Flo Rida (Feat. Akon): Hu dat bitch u kno (Phonetic translation edition)
Flo Rida (Feat. Neil Young): Bling of opression
Flo Rida (Feat. Some talentless woman he wishes to have sex with): Interesting and legit career opportunity
Flo Rida (Feat. Slade): We spellt lyke diz furst
Flo Rida (Feat Jethro Tull): The whimsical jack in the green (And this Bitch I met online)

Play my flute in the air like I just don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment